Our MyFit Training schedule is unavailable at this time.
strong>Issaquah Fitness is hoping to open our doors in June (open date will be dependent on Governor Inslee’s announcement of a start date for Phase 2). We will be strictly following Governor Inslee’s Phase 2 guidelines for fitness training facilities, with your safety being our top priority. Please click here for a list of new safeguards and important changes.
- Before you come to the gym, you will go online to book a 60-minute workout time slot to ensure we are limiting the number of people in the club.
- During Phase 2, members will be working out in small groups to meet guidelines (5:1 member to trainer ratio).
- To sign up for a workout time slot, log in to Empower M.E. on the Magnuson Athletic Club website. Learn how to sign up for a workout time slot.
- Choose one of the following class types when signing up for a workout slot: Cardio, Weights or Spin
- There will not be any additional charge for these small group training classes
We are continuing to host daily Facebook Live workouts and update the schedule on this page weekly. New workouts are posted to Facebook and Instagram daily. You can also find all our video content on our new Youtube channel! Follow us and share our workouts with your friends and family to build our fitness community.