Recent Updates and More Facility Improvements the week of April 11th
Issaquah Fitness is constantly working to improve our service and facilities for our members. We hope you have had a chance to enjoy the updated equipment, the improved layout and the new 55” HD TVs in the weight room.
As our work continues, we wanted to give you a “heads-up” about more improvements we will be doing the week of April 11th. There will be some schedule changes and limited access to certain areas during this time as we look to:
- resurface the pool deck
- improve the weight room lighting
- and perform other general maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to minimize the impact on your fitness schedules. We know that the end result will mean a better Issaquah Fitness experience for all our members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Save the Date: Pilates Night at the Loft
A free Pilates event at Issaquah Fitness’ Pilates Loft. Join us for an evening to experience sample classes (Group Reformer, Gyrokinesis, and Mat Pilates) and to meet the instructors. Pilates Night at the Loft is open to people of all skill levels; from the Pilates Enthusiast to someone brand new to the program. So grab a friend and come on by!
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Open to members and the public
Special Pilates packages will be available to members and non-members to purchase during the event only!
- Members*: $15 per class for an 8 or 16 pack
- Non-members: $19 per class for an 8 or 16 pack
*Members must bring a friend to receive member pricing.
Arena Sports Swim Lessons
The warm weather is coming and with it, the allure of outdoor pool parties, family picnics at the lake, and vacations to beach resorts. Make sure you are ready to have a fun and safe experience in the water with Arena Sports swim lessons. Registration for the Spring II season is open on February 12th and classes begin February 29th. Here is a quick overview of our classes:
Group Lessons – 6 months – 12 years
- 25-minute lessons
- 4:1 class ratio
- 8-week session – attend 1 lesson per week
Pre-Competitive – 6-12 years
- 1-hour lessons
- Prepare your swimmer for a swim team
- Work with Hall of Fame Coach, Ray Woods
- Must receive recommendation by swim instructor or an assessment by Coach Woods to join class
Adult Beginner Lessons – 13+ years
- 45-minute lessons
- Gain comfortability and better understanding of hydrodynamics
- Learn the basics of swimming to help build a strong stroke foundation and water safety
- Provides small group classes to give you more one-on-one time with the instructor
Adult Swim Training
Push yourself to the next level with Adult Swim Training! Receive a structured workout from an experienced instructor. Workouts vary on a daily basis and are appropriate for intermediate and advanced lap-swimmer.
No Membership Required. Pricing may vary.
Space is limited and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Purchase your monthly pass or drop-in when space is available.