August 24, 2020 at 8:00am
We are happy to announce that with King County moving into Phase 2, we have reopened! We have been open for personal training but this means we can now open up to the broader membership. We will be strictly following Governor Inslee’s Phase 2 updated guidelines for fitness training facilities, with your safety being our top priority.
We have put together a quick video starring our Fitness Manager John Mckinnon, outlining some of the changes you’ll see when you come to the club and the new safeguards we’ve put in place.
Phase 2 Workout & Group Fitness Class Sign-Up Procedure:
- Before you come to the gym, you will go online to book a 60-minute workout time slot to ensure we are limiting the number of people in the club.
- To sign up for a workout time slot, log in to Empower M.E. on the Issaquah Fitness website. Learn how to sign up for a workout time slot.
- Group fitness classes are now available at a limited capacity. Check out the schedule here.
- Find the facility map for your workout here.
- Note: if you have never logged in to your online account, log in for the first time using your Member ID # (on the back of your membership card) as both your username and password.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425)-313-3131 if you have any difficulties scheduling your workout time or logging in to your account.
Open for Lap Swim
- Prior to coming in, you must book a 60-minute time slot online:
- Log in to Empower M.E. on the Issaquah Fitness website and follow the instructions to book your slot. Learn how to sign up for a workout time slot.
- Note: If you have never logged in to your online account, log in for the first time using your Member ID # (on the back of your membership card) as both your username and password.
- Limit of 60 minutes per swimmer, per day.
- Lap swim hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 1:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 – 9:00am; 11:30am – 4:00pm
- Come prepared to swim, as showers are closed until further notice and locker rooms are only available for bathroom use.
- Family swim is not available.
- Spa, hot tub, saunas and steam rooms are closed until further notice.
- Members can opt to pay drop-in fees only or monthly dues.
Booking Your Personal Training Sessions:
- $75 for 60-minute training session (package discounts available)
- Email email@example.com and we’ll connect you with our training staff to book your appointment.
Limited Swim Lessons Available
- Group Semi-Private Swim Lessons: Sea Otters (6 yrs) through Sharks (7-13 yrs) – August 31st – October 25th
- Private lessons are available for all swimmers. Request your private swim time.
- Registration is open for pre-competitive lessons. Help prepare your child for swim team. We are offering some new class times. View the schedule.
Reopening Protocols & Guidelines:
- Members need to bring their own workout towels in order to minimize risk.
- In addition, staff will be cleaning the equipment and facility with hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the day and thorough cleanings will be done each evening.
- During Phase 2, locker rooms will only be open for bathroom use.
- Locker room showers, sauna and steam rooms are closed until further notice.
- We will be doing daily wellness checks of our staff members.
- All swim instructors will be wearing face coverings.
- We have upgraded our pool’s UV disinfecting system to one that kills 99.99% of all bacteria and pathogens.
- Our virtual workouts have been a huge hit, and we’re excited to announce that these will continue, even once we reopen.
We will resume charging monthly dues on July 3rd.
We are looking forward to seeing you back at the club!