Help save lives together!
Blood donations are a vital part in supporting our local community. An estimated 1 out of 4 donors will need a blood transfusion in their lifetime. Your single decision to donate means our community will continue to have a blood supply they can count on. Your one donation can help save up to three patients in our community. Don't forget to eat and drink fluids! Please bring your ID.
Located in the rear parking lot at Issaquah Fitness and Arena Sports
Saturday, August 5th
9am – 3pm (closed 11:30am – 12:30pm)
Important blood donation facts:
- Donation process take approx. 45-60 minutes from start to finish
- If you plan to workout, do so before you donate.
- Eat a good meal within 3 hours before you donate.
- Hydrate! Hyrdrate! Hydrate!
- For safety purposes and space limitations only donors are allowed on the bloodmobile, kids will not be able to wait on the bus.