Facility Updates and Announcements
As we continue to make improvements at Issaquah Fitness, there will be some schedule changes and limited access to areas of the club during the week of April 11th-15th, 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience to your routines as we improve the operation and safety of our club.
Here is a short list of the improvements being made. If your routine is affected, please ask the front desk or a trainer to recommend alternative workouts in different areas of the club.
Pool Deck Resurfacing
We understand that the pool is used by many members for their workout needs, so we will try to keep this closure as short as possible to repair and improve the deck surface.
Weight Room Improvements
During the week, we will be improving the lighting in the weight room. There are great alternative workouts to supplement your usual weight room experience:
Save the Date
Join us on Tuesday, April 27th for the MyFit Launch Party! Come try a variety of the MyFit training classes for FREE as instructors take you through sample sessions. Choose between two different times offered, 9:30-11:00am or 5:30-7:00pm.
Complimentary breakfast will be served during the AM session, and a wine tasting will be offered in the evening.
Special MyFit Training Package prices will be available during the event.
Stay tuned for more details!
March Madness 2016 Winner!
Congratulations to the members who completed the March Madness Sweet 16 and Elite 8 Challenge.
- Janet Bryant
- Tanya Gelle
- Diana Freese
- Cheryl Weaver
- Natosha Wewerka
- Pamela Yung
- JeanAnn Aguirre
Now Hiring to Join Kids Club Team
Issaquah Fitness is growing, and we are seeking quality people to help us fulfill our growth objectives. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, flexible, fun, and energetic to join our Kids Club team for mornings, evenings, and weekends. The Kids Club Attendant ensures that the Kids Club delivers a safe and positive member experience.
- Provides a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using Kids Club
- Conducts all activities in a positive and professional manner
- Follows all Kids Club policies and procedures
- Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Kids Club area
- Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities
- Ensure parent receives copy of Kids Club agreement and answers any questions
- Responsible for general cleaning duties in Kids Club including disinfecting toys
- Patience in dealing with children and parents
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and Friendly
Send us your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be perfect for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Required Experience: Childcare (1 year)
Required Education: High School or Equivalent