Tiger Tail – Now available at the club!
Issaquah Fitness is very excited to offer our members Tiger Tails! When it comes to helping muscles, Tiger Tail massage tools help do it all. Relieve sore muscles. Trigger point release. Muscle compression. Dynamic stretching/warm-up. Tiger Tail products help relieve sore muscles, speed muscle recovery and help reduce stress and tension. Tiger Tail products are now available for purchase. For more information on Tiger Tail check out their website at www.tigertailusa.com or ask the front desk.
MyFit – Winter I Dates
The MyFit Winter I series will begin on November 21st.
MyFit is a personalized training program including both Small Group and Large Group Training Classes designed to fit your specific needs. Achieve your goals with the help of exercise plans from our top trainers!
Learn more about our flexible MyFit Packages and see which training option works best for you.
The Winter I schedule will be released in the coming days.
Parent’s Night Out
Having trouble finding a babysitter? Bring your kids to Kids Club Parent’s Night Out! Leave your child is capable hands while you go out and enjoy your evening.
The next Parent’s Night Out night is on Saturday, October 22nd from 4-8pm!
The Winter I Season will begin on October 31st, registration starts on October 15th.
Group Lessons – 6 months – 12 years
- 25-minute lessons
- 4:1 class ratio
- 8-week session – attend 1 lesson per week
Pre-Competitive – 6-12 years
- 1-hour lessons
- Prepare your swimmer for a swim team
- Work with Coach Hall of Famer, Coach Ray Woods
- Must receive recommendation by swim instructor or an assessment by Coach Woods to join class
Adult Beginner Lessons – 13+ years
- 45-minute lessons
- Gain comfortability and better understanding of hydrodynamics
- Learn the basics of swimming to help build a strong stroke foundation and water safety
- Provides small group classes to give you more one-on-one time with the instructor